The subscription module has been designed to do the heavy lifting of subscription and renewals for most organisations.
Here are some of the features we cover in this video:
- Fixed yearly subscription periods (e.g 1/07/xx to 30/6/yy) and new members pay pro-rata.
- Non-Fixed (they start when the user subscribes) and can exist for any number of months you would like (e.g. 1 month, 12 months, 32 months).
- A combination of the above
- Different payment rates for the same membership subscription (e.g. different pricing for student, full-time, part-time, retired)
- Automatic renewals and payments
- User can download their own invoices
- Staff can mark invoices as paid manually (if a member sends a cheque or pays via bank transfer outside of Stripe)
- Users can turn off auto renewals themselves and add other subscriptions.
- Subscriptions can be altered on an individual basis (end date extended / reduced)
When creating a new term, if you would like your users subscriptions to automatically pick up the new term price, you have to set the "Discount Code" to be the same, the system uses this to look for future terms to match the subscription. If the discount code does not match exactly (case sensitive) then it will not renew the subscription automatically. You can map multiple prices from the old term to a single new term price, the new term price does not have to look anything like the old term price, for example you could switch users from an annual payment to a monthly payment in the new term.
powered by mition